We are interested in understanding fundamental magnetic interaction and their response to various external stimuli, including electrostatic gating, mechanical strain, and inter-layer coupling.
- Novel 2D materials with XY magnetism, CoGa2X4 (Adv. Funct. Mater., 29, 1808380 (2019))
- Electrical-field controlled magnetic transition in bilayer CrI3 (J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 11, 3152 (2020))
- Pressure & doping tuning of magnetism in CoPS3 (Sci. China Mater., (2020))
Our research focuses on exciton and valley physics in LD materials, as well as their coupling to various degrees of freedom, such as magnetism and twisting.
- Saddle exciton in β-GeSe (Adv. Funct. Mater.,28, 1804581 (2018))
- Electron-hole liquid in γ-GeSe (Adv. Funct. Mater.,30, 2000533 (2020))
- Interlayer coupling in bP (Nat. Commun., Accepted (2021))
High-temperature excitonic BEC (J. Phys. Chem. Lett., Accepted (2021))
We focus on CO2 reduction reaction. We engage in developing new force field for large-scale simulation of catalytic processes.
CRR mechanism of N-doped graphene quantum dots (ACS Catal., 7, 6245 (2017))
Cu-based single-atom alloy catalysts for CO2 reduction by machine learning （DOI：10.1016/j.gee.2021.10.003）
Defect engineering for CRR